Salvatore Raimondi Freed from Kidnapping of Little Tommaso Onofri
He has completed serving a 20-year sentence for kidnapping an 18-month-old boy in Casalbaroncolo, later killed by his accomplice Mario Alessi. Tommy's mother: "Let him enjoy his life; we're condemned forever."Per restare aggiornato entra nel nostro canale Whatsapp
Salvatore Raimondi, the man who, along with Mario Alessi, kidnapped little Tommaso Onofri on the evening of March 2, 2006, in Parma , has been released. Raimondi has completed the twenty-year prison sentence he was given under a fast-track trial for the kidnapping of the 18-month-old boy . He was not found responsible for the murder.
The child was found dead on April 1, 2026, and that same evening Raimondi, Alessi, and the latter's partner, Antonella Conserva, were arrested . Alessi was sentenced to life in prison for the kidnapping and murder, while Conserva is serving a 24-year sentence for the kidnapping. Raimondi, as reported by the Gazzetta di Parma, was released from Forlì prison in recent weeks: he had already completed his sentence in 2022 but had remained in prison because in 2018 he had been sentenced to three and a half years for extortion against another inmate.
"Sooner or later I expected it, since he was already on semi-liberty. Let him enjoy his life, while we are condemned forever ," commented little Tommy's mother , Paola Pellinghelli, in an interview with the Gazzetta di Parma.
" I wish no harm to any of the three: if they are believers, they will have to deal with God. But I don't want to hear about forgiveness ," he adds. "For me, they are all three on the same level. Not because he helped justice, but because he is different from the others, less responsible."
THE RECONSTRUCTION – On the evening of March 2, 2006 , it was Raimondi who removed little Tommy from his high chair in the house in Casalbaroncolo , leaving the decisive imprint on the adhesive tape with which the entire family was tied up. A month later, he was again the first to break down and confess that he and Alessi, with the complicity of Antonella Conserva, had organized the kidnapping. He later said that it was Alessi who hit the child with a spade and suffocated him on Via del Traglione, after he had already left.
Raimondi benefited from the discounts provided for by "early release" and had been on semi-liberty since last spring: he left prison in the morning to go to work as a laborer for a company in Forlì and returned in the evening.
In 2016, he married a female inmate in prison, who has yet to finish her sentence . "He went from semi-liberty to full release. During his sentence, by his own choice, he never wanted to request day release," said his lawyer Marco Gramiacci.
(Unioneonline)