05 febbraio 2023 alle 19:56aggiornato il 05 febbraio 2023 alle 22:35
Selargius, flames in a house: man at Brotzu with burns to his faceThe fire was allegedly caused by a gas leak
A fire damaged a house in Selargius.
A 50-year-old man was burned to the face and was hospitalized in Brotzu.
It was the same victim who gave the alarm to 118, the firefighters also intervened on the spot.
The man was taken to hospital by ambulance while the flames were contained and put out by firefighters. Damaged the inside of the house, which was made safe by the firefighters themselves.
According to reports , the fire was caused by a gas leak .
© Riproduzione riservata