Tragedy in the night in Nuvolera, in the Brescia area. A 92-year-old woman was charred to death in her armchair at home.

The old woman, from what has emerged so far, couldn't sleep and went to the armchair to smoke. There she fell asleep and the cigarette butt started the fire that quickly engulfed the 92-year-old. The carer, who lives with her, was woken up by the smoke and asked the old woman's son for help, on the upper floor of the house.

However, the intervention of the firefighters did not help to save the woman.


© Riproduzione riservata