Immediate relief did not help save the life of a 45-year-old from Claut, in the province of Pordenone, who died of anaphylactic shock.

The man was in a garden in San Martino di Campagna (Aviano) when he was stung by some hornets. The friend who was with him realized how serious the situation was and called the ambulance that took the 45-year-old to the hospital. Everything was in vain. Investigations on the case were initiated, followed by the carabinieri of Sacile. It appears that the victim has never suffered from specific allergies in the past.

(Unioneonline / ss)

© Riproduzione riservata