Investigations are underway into the case of a one-year-old boy rescued at the Children's Hospital in Palermo after ingesting cannabis .

The doctors on duty in the emergency room during the tests and a CT scan also found a skull fracture .

The doctors contacted the police and the juvenile prosecutor's office . Searches were carried out in the home of the parents of the child, aged 32 and 29. According to reports, the two denied that their son could have ingested drugs at home.

As always happens in these cases , the child, whose conditions are clearly improving, has been entrusted to the medical director of the hospital . This is the 18th case of children arriving in the emergency room with a drug overdose since the beginning of the year.


© Riproduzione riservata