CRONACA - ITALIA

alexandria

They drink detergent mistaking it for water, two deaths

The families of the two elderly guests of the nursing home have entered civil action in the process
(ansa)
(Ansa)

Two elderly guests of a nursing home in Ovada, in the province of Alessandria, died after drinking from a bottle of hand cleaner, believing it to be water.

The fact, which took place in March last year, was announced by Pier Sandro Cassulo, municipal councilor of Ovada Viva.

"Some time ago - he explains - we asked for the establishment of a special commission on RSA, because the data on the budgets had worried us. Commissioner Nervi had informed us in confidence that three guests had drunk from a bottle of disinfectant. Only one yes is saved. A family has filed a civil action ".

(Unioneonline / F)

© Riproduzione riservata


UOL Unione OnLine

    }